Arcade Light Switch
- FUN WALL PLATES FOR ANY ROOM IN THE HOUSE - These classic arcade button wall plates can be used to cover any rocker-style light switches in the house. Add fun to a kids’ room, a game room, or even a bathroom. These push-button light switches will be loved by any fan of video games or antique arcade games. The buttons give you a nostalgic feeling every time you turn on or off the lights.
- NO ELECTRIC WIRING NECESSARY - These light switch covers are easy to install, and there’s no need to touch any electric wires. All you need to install these wall plates is a standard flathead screwdriver. Simply remove the existing faceplate from any rocker-style light switch and replace it with the arcade button faceplate using the included screws. Instructions are included with each purchase.
- WORKS ONLY WITH FLAT ROCKER-STYLE LIGHT SWITCHES - LightCore’s push-button light switch covers can be installed over any standard rocker-style light switches (also referred to as paddle-style light switches). They are not compatible with toggle-style light switches. If you don’t currently have rocker-style switches, they are inexpensive at any hardware store and can be easily installed.
- MANY COLORS AVAILABLE - The wall plate covers are available in either black or white. The buttons and button rings are available in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, neon green, blue, red, purple, pink, black, and white. Choose one of the color combinations from the product options above, or choose the custom option and pick your own colors. All parts are interchangeable.
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN - Each wall plate has two buttons, and each button makes contact with the upper or lower portion of the rocker switch underneath. Thus, one button is used to turn the lights on, and the other button turns the lights off. The wall plates and arcade-style buttons have a smooth, glossy finish that makes cleaning especially quick and easy.