Baby Shushing Device
- Real human recording of someone shushing gives you a break from shushing your baby for long periods of time.
- 15 to 30 minute timer promotes long shushing sessions while getting difficult children to sleep.
- Adjustable volume promotes quiet use during the night without keeping everyone awake while soothing baby.
- Included wrist strap allows you to strap it to your arm while carrying your baby when putting them to sleep.
- 2 AA batteries are included so you can use your baby shusher as soon as you get it.
Uses a technique from Happiest Baby on the Block book
The Baby Shusher stops crying by engaging the natural calming reflex of your baby. It uses a parenting technique made popular by Dr. Harvey Karp in the 'Happiest Baby on the Block' book. The Baby Shusher incorporates the fourth 'S' of the 'Five S'' — shushing. With loud, rhythmic shushing noises, the Baby Shusher draws on ancient, time-tested practices.