Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Author: Dave Canterbury
Brand: Adams Media
- Bushcraft 101 A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Number Of Pages: 256
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: 2014-09-01
Details: A New York Times Bestseller in Sports and Travel!
The ultimate resource for experiencing the backcountry!
Written by survivalist expert Dave Canterbury, Bushcraft 101 gets you ready for your next backcountry trip with advice on making the most of your time outdoors. Based on the 5Cs of Survivability--cutting tools, covering, combustion devices, containers, and cordages--this valuable guide offers only the most important survival skills to help you craft resources from your surroundings and truly experience the beauty and thrill of the wilderness. Inside, you'll also discover detailed information on:
- Choosing the right items for your kit.
- Manufacturing needed tools and supplies.
- Collecting and cooking food.
- Protecting yourself from the elements.