Dodow - Sleep Aid Device
Dodow - Sleep Aid Device - More Than 300.000 Users are Falling Asleep Faster with Dodow!
- Dodow is a metronome with a light system that teaches you how to fall asleep naturally, without taking any medicine.
- Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode.
- At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) Dodow switches itself off.
- With Dodow, someone who normally takes 60 minutes to fall asleep will take no more than 25 - and will gain around hundred more hours of sleep per year.
- More than 150,000 people are already falling asleep with Dodow. Amongst them, those who have difficulties getting to sleep (aged 6 years and up); troubled thoughts, stress, restlessness, chronic insomnia, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Insomnia is a tricky issue and Dodow might not be able to help everybody. We found out that 74% of its users were happy with Dodow and were able to reduce their sleep onset latency (survey conducted among 300 bad sleepers).Only works on a flat ceiling.
Publisher: LIVLAB SAS
Details: Metronome with a light system to help you fall asleep faster