New Age Smudges and Herbs Palo Santo Incense Sticks, 6 Pack
- Palo Santo sticks 4-5" each and pack of 6 sticks
- Sustainably harvested in Ecuador from naturally fallen branches
- Each stick measures approximately 4 to 5 inches in length
- Gets rid of negativity and bad spirits
- New age smudges and herbs
Publisher: New Age Smudges and HerbsÂ®
Details: Palo Santo or "holy stick" is a natural wood aromatic incense used for centuries by the incase and indigenous people of the Andes as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing, as well as to get rid of evil spirits and misfortune, as well as for medicinal purposes. It has a fine citrus aroma with underlying notes of frankincense, its close relative. It is often used by shamans in sacred plant spirit ceremonies. Our Palo Santo is sustainably wild harvested from a reserve in Ecuador from naturally fallen trees and branches that lie dead for 4-10 years before they are harvested.