The Collapsible Kayak
Brand: Oru Kayak
Color: 2014 Bay+
- Bay+ vs. Bay: the Bay+ comes with a day hatch (just behind the cockpit), ratcheting deck buckles for easy assembly and a more rigid and taller seatback. If comfort is priority, then the Bay+ would be best suited for you. If you are looking for the original and simplicity, the Bay is probably a better fit.
- The Original Folding Kayak: Oru Kayaks can go just about anywhere-all thanks to origami. Going from box to boat takes just minutes. On the water they're lightweight, sturdy and durable. Oru kayaks help make the outdoors more accessible
- Durability: The hull of the Oru Kayak is made from a custom polypropylene with a 10 year UV treatment and has been rated 20,000 folds! We suggest you treat your Oru Kayak like a fiberglass boat, but don't worry if you hit a rock...it'll be fine!
- Performance: Stable enough for beginners, while fast and sporty for expert kayakers. Plenty of room to stash gear for day trips and short camping excursions.
- Warranty: Oru Kayak warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of its original ship date.