Canned Unicorn Meat
ThinkGeek Easy-Open Canned Unicorn Meat: Excellent Source of Sparkles, Magic in Every Bite, 5.5 Ounce - Stuffed Plush Toy
Brand: Think Geek
- 5.5-OUNCE UNICORN MEAT - Item is a 5.5-ounce delicious unicorn meat, canned for your convenience
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF SPARKLES - Unicorns sprinkle sparkles everywhere, you are assured that this unicorn meat is an excellent source of sparkles.
- MAGIC IN EVERY BITE - Feel the magic in every bite of this unicorn meat. There are crunchy horn bits in every bite. The meat is also easily spreadable for sandwiches and more.
- EASY-OPEN - The bottom of the can is easily-removable to let you gain access to the unicorn meat. No can opener needed.
- STUFFED TOY - All jokes aside, inside the can is a cut-up unicorn stuffed plush toy. Add this to your collection of geeky toys.
Warranty: 1 year
Details: No foolin' - Unicorn meat is real! Excellent source of sparkles! Rick Bite Unicorns, as we all know, frolic all over the world, pooping rainbows and marshmallows wherever they go. What you don't know is that when unicorns reach the end of their lifespan, they are drawn to County Meath, Ireland. The Sisters at Radiant Farms have dedicated their lives to nursing these elegant creatures through their final days. Taking a cue from the Kobe beef industry, they massage each unicorn's coat with Guinness daily and fatten them on a diet comprised entirely of candy corn. As the unicorn ages, its meat becomes fatty and marbled and the living bone in the horn loses density in a process much like osteoporosis. The horn's outer layer of keratin begins to develop a flavor very similar to candied almonds. Blending the crushed unicorn horn into the meat adds delightful, crispy flavor notes in each bite. We are confident you will find a world of bewilderment in every mouthful of scrumptious unicorn meat. Tasty Magical Beast Diagram Parts Unfortunately, due to restrictions on the importation of mythical processed meatstuff, we are unable to bring you Canned Unicorn Meat in the way the Sisters of Radiant Farms intended. When you open your can, you will find one tiny unicorn which has been appropriately sliced into its main cuts of meat. Simply use your Growth Ray to re-embiggen the unicorn before skinning it and processing its flesh. Or if you're lazy, just bring it to your local Mad Scientist-Butcher. He'll know what to do.