Memory Foam Bed Pillow Infused with Bamboo Charcoal
- DOUGH Memory Foam formula produces a softer, doughier feel; excellent for pressure point relief
- Bamboo charcoal eliminates odors, absorbs excess moisture, and regulates temperature
- Great for people with allergies, asthma, or sensitive skin
- ZONED TECHNOLOGY supports neck and aligns spine for optimal comfort
- Tencel removable cover with superior moisture-management properties aids in optimal sleeping temperatures; pillow backed by 5-year warranty
Warranty: 5-year u. S. Warranty covers workmanship and manufacturer's defects.
Details: Discover the amazing properties of bamboo charcoal paired with Zoned DOUGH technology. Z brings the best of memory foam and infuses it with bamboo charcoal for one of the best sleep materials available. Bamboo charcoal is highly absorbent; it takes moisture from humid air then releases it during dry conditions for better temperature regulation. It can also absorb unpleasant odors, giving your sleep a clean and fresh feel. Along with its moisture regulation, bamboo charcoal has superior thermal regulation, perfect as a year-round pillow. Bamboo charcoal is also hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skins. Z takes the natural benefits of memory foam and combines comfort and support by way of a zoned pin-core design. Simply stated, there are two comfort zones in this pillow. The center of the pillow has larger holes to provide optimal comfort for your head, while the outside of the pillow uses smaller holes to support your neck and correctly align your spine. These pin-core holes have the added benefit of increased airflow. Accompanying this pillow is a luxuriously soft and breathable cover made of rayon from bamboo velour (75% polyester, 25% rayon from bamboo). The rayon from bamboo blend fabric is excellent for sensitive skin and is a great temperature regulating fabric. The cover is removable for laundering, helping you to create a healthy sleeping environment. The 5-year warranty protects the pillow and cover from manufacturer defects.